czwartek, 12 czerwca 2003

„loneliness...”

dziękuję Bogu że wymyślił coś takiego jak rower i walkman bo muzyka już samą boskością jest

zwłaszcza takie kawałki

is a place that I know well
it`s the distance between us
and the space inside ourselves
and emptiness...
is the chattering in your head
it`s the call of the living
and the race from life to death
and I know
what you feel...

and I`ve got a longin`
that`s hard to find
won`t give me no peace of mind
something that I`ve lived with all along
days and weeks and months and years
fillin` in the time my dear
tryin` to find the place where I belong

hopelessness
is the darkness in your heart
it`s the sound of one hand clapping...
while it`s pulling you apart
and I know
what you feel

(...)
never...ending...story...

oprócz tego, od miesiąca jestem świadkiem załamania się świata mojej znajomej i brak mi słów
kubek cappuccino z łyżeczką cukru o tej porze rewelacja i nie głaszcz mnie bo się rozpłaczę

Brak komentarzy: